This is Tokyo:
- The chick on the airplane was far from friendly
- Tokyo airport was clean and quite easy to get out of
- I was a only a little unsure of where I was going
- The hostel, K's House Tokyo, was farily easy to get to
- Thank you to the old lady who noticed i was turned around. sorry we couldn't communicate what-so-ever
- Remember to never try to book a popular hostel less than 24 hours in advance – they will be full
- I ended up getting back on the train and to my original hostel.
- Now i'm tired of carying these bags. why couldn't i just have a little backpack?
- Thank you to the old man who ran the convenience store for noticing i was lost (he come out side and waved his hand for me to come to him)
- Thank you for the dry cleaner who helped me out after i got lost a second time
- Thank you hotel koyo for only being 25 bucks.
Next post: Why I don't want to stay at a hostel ever again…